Tuesday, February 12

Same Same

Things are going ok. I feel fine, just tired as hell. Been sleeping a lot today and yesterday. I feel good actually, have the sniffles, but I've had those for awhile.

Well the bitch has stepped up and decided that she is going to be a mother to her children. She is not bringing the kids back here to live. We are going to get them on the weekends, which is how it should be. It don't bother me that much, I do miss the little baby, but we will see her come the weekend. Don't know what made the bitch change her mind. It's not that she missed her kids, hell she rarely came and got them. She didn't even come see her baby when it was her first birthday. I'm sure she has something planned. She did not take them kids back because she wanted them around her. There's a reason, it's probably got something to do with getting support money or something like that. I know money is in there somewhere. She is a greedy bitch. I don't care. That's less I have to worry about. The 8yr old knows that grandma and grandpa are here if he needs us. We ain't going anywhere. Those kids are always going to have a loving stable home as long as I'm alive. Period.

Took the lady to Chilli's the other night for dinner. For the price, I was not impressed. I had the steak and rib combo, Memphis dry rub on the ribs. They were good, nice and tender. I should have gotten wet BBQ sauce. The ribs were dry as a bone. They screwed up on my steak. I wanted it cooked medium rare. It came out burned to crisp and tough as shoe leather. I sent it back. I wasn't gonna pay for that shit. The wife had a full rack of ribs, they used the wrong sauce on hers and had to bring her another rack. They have these electronic touch screens there where you can play games for a price and view menu items and crap. You can also order desert. My wife wanted some desert, we ordered it on that electronic thingy. 10 minutes later she gets it. Talk about a wait. The waitress in back doing that thing gave my wifes desert to 2 different people that ordered the same thing. They jumped the line so to speak. I paid the bill through that thing as well. Kinda neat. I gave the waiter a 10 spot for a tip, he did a great job. He is the one who pointed out my steak, and was very apologetic even though it was not his fault. He offered to have the mgr adjust to bill to reflect our problems, I declined. I was satisfied, my wife was satisfied. I'm not a moocher. I pay for what I get. He did good with taking the food back and getting us new stuff, I'm sure the cook was maybe a little hard on him. He offered to have the bill looked at......no need. The waiter and the place did a good job. I'm more impressed with the customer service than the food. We will be going back one day.

I'm getting the regular ribs next time.....LOL. My wifes first set looked delicious.

No comments: