Monday, April 22

The BUDS are Back!!!!!!!!

My taste buds are back!!!!!!! WooHoo!!!  I had a pizza last night it was fucking delicious!!!! Even water tastes good now. I can taste mushrooms, ham......man I been eating like a pig. Oh man, this is sweet. But, it is short lived. I go for chemo in 2 days. Well tomorrow actually. Today is Monday morning. Early Monday morning. I don't care. At least I was able to enjoy normal taste buds for a couple days.

I am hoping this little break did not give the cancer time to start growing again. The DOC said it wouldn't but, I'm skeptical. I have not had any pain or anything so that's a good sign. I have even noticed I have a little more energy though out the day. I am finally going to move the crap around in this basement today. I really want to start collecting baseball cards again. Not the new ones, the new ones suck and are too expensive. I am going to concentrate on the pre 1982 ones. I'm going to start to put together the Topps 1968 set. Then go from there.

Other than that, nothing new has happened lately. Been feeling normal. I have been kinda scared with this break and not taking chemo. I don't like just sitting around and not doing anything, knowing that this beast is inside me. I still do take Tumeric daily. I was mixing it with Vegetable juice, but I got some pills that I have been taking the past 2 months. I really think that stuff is helping.

I have been drinking alot of Mexican Coke Cola. They sell it at Walmart and Kroger. It is Coke made with real sugar and in a glass bottle! Oh man, nothing is better than drinking an ice cold Coke Cola out of a glass bottle. It tastes so good. If any of you have not tried it, I suggest you do. You will be surprised. I also found some Pepsi rollback in a glass bottle at Walmart. So, I did a little taste test. (remember The Pepsi Challenge?) Coke vs Pepsi. Coke got it hands down for me. The Pepsi was just too sweet.  Walmart is also selling Mountain Dew rollback in the glass bottles as well. I really like that stuff. It's really good, tastes alot better out of a glass bottle. If you would like to try the Mexican Coke, both Kroger and Walmart sell it in the Hispanic food aisle.

The lady and I have been getting the kids every weekend. We had them over Easter Break. What really burns me up is........when we got the kids, the baby was sicker than a dog. Had a really bad cold, ear infection. She had 3-4 different medicines that she had to take. Well, my lady doctored her up real good. By the time it was time for the kids to go back with their mother the little baby was fine. That was 2 weeks ago. We got the kids a couple days ago. My lady noticed the other night the baby had a fever. She gave her some medicine and she went back to sleep. Yesterday the little baby had a fever again......WTF!!! That dam mom ain't taking care of the baby or something. We get her healed up, give her to the mom, she gets sick again. I told that bitch if I find out she is neglecting those kids, and if anything happens to them....I'm gonna put her ass in jail. I'm pissed. Those kids deserve soooo much better. My lady told me tonight, the 9yr old has a bed kinda finally. The bitch mom went and got a new mattress for the boyfriend, and guess where the old one went. To the 9yr old. Now instead of sleeping on the couch, he is sleeping on a mattress on the floor. My lady says she is working on getting those kids and having the mom thrown in jail. I hope she hurries up and it works. Those kids deserve a better life.

No comments: