Saturday, August 31

Getting The Point

Screamed and yelled at the lady today. The shit is coming to a head. The fucking piles of crap she has stacked all over the fucking house are getting to me.

By our back door we have a little hallway and there is a door going downstairs. I came up from the basement today, the dog was there to meet me. We have a big dog and he was in he way, I told him to move. The area we were in is not that big and leaning against the wall is a lounge chair the lady has used once out on the deck. It has been leaning there since it started getting warm. I stubbed my toe on it and it hurt like hell.

I went the fuck off. The dog not moving, that fucking chair there for 3 months and only being used once, and the rest of all the crap piled in the kitchen just made me snap. I told her I wanted all the crap out or I would throw the fucking shit away. Get the crap out of the fucking kitchen. This fucking house is a dam obsticle course and I am sick of it all. She fired back....Oh, it's all about you, and I said dam fucking right. Get the shit taken care of or I'll do it.

Well, she has since got off her lazy ass and straightened out the kitchen. I hope this fucking chick has gotten the point. I am not putting up with her shit any longer. Period.

Got a hot wheels race track from the bay a few days ago. I forgot how much space those fuckers needed. The only room in this house that does not have any piles of her crap is my room in the basement. It's nice and open. The kid came down and asked if he could play with his track down here, I said hell no. This is my room. Nobodies crap is going into it. It's her dam fault this house is so fucking cluttered, go talk to her.

Well, I hope that has did some good. I am really getting sick of her and her whole deadbeat idiot family. I don't want anything bad to happen to any of them, or get hurt or anything, I'm just tired. I am looking forward to taking a break from her next month. I am going to insist she stay. For at least a week anyways. Nothing else.

No comments: