Sunday, July 21

County Fair

Did the county fair tonight. Man, I'm beat. It was hotter than hell out there. The kid had a great time. It was the same drill this year. Paid 10 bucks to get in, he could ride all the rides he wanted to. They wanted 10 bucks for the baby too, if she was going to ride rides, I said screw that. She is only 1 so, she don't know what the hell is going on. Maybe in a couple years.

Had my corn dog. It sucked. Tried 1 from two different places. They both sucked. The demolition derby was crap. They only had 4 cars running and the track for them was about as big as my back yard. What a rip. Man, I'm glad I didn't have to pay extra to see that farce. I would have demanded my money back.

Walking around that fair really did me in. I was tired, hot and not in a very good mood. I put a smile on my face though for the kid and the lady. This was the little baby's first carnival. I think she had a fun time, as far as baby's go I guess. I did see a New York pizza stand, was gonna try that, but I was full.

Went and seen a regular family doc last week, I have Diabetes. He looked at my family history and told me it was only a matter of time. I was going to get it 100 % sooner or later. So, it's not the cancer that gave it to me. He told me the regular stuff, gotta loose weight, watch what I eat, no sugar drinks...... Well, I ain't been drinking sugar drinks for about 3 weeks now. Only a couple every now and then. I gotta take pills and check my blood sugar 3-4 times a week now. Oh well. He did say by blood pressure was excellent.

I think cutting out the regular soda will work in the weight dept. Don't know, we will see. Went to the flea market today too. Didn't find crap. I told the lady I wanted to be on the road by 9:30. I wanted to get there as they opened. Then I heard this lady saying that she had been there since 5, ha! Man, there ain't nothing at a dam flea market that I want bad enough that's gonna make me drag my ass out of bad at 5 to be there, screw that. I did see a guy selling a Genisis for 15 bucks with a few games. I would have got it but he didn't have any controllers. On the way to the flea market we past at least 5-6 yard sales. Should have stopped at those instead. I think next Sat, that's what we will do, screw that dam flea market. All they have is over priced junk.

Feeling ok tonight, normal. Tried to lay down and get some sleep, but I drank a diet Mt Dew a few hours ago.....didn't realize what I was doing, so I'm up now. Don't feel like working either. I should have tried that New York pizza stand. Crap.

NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!! NEVER SURRENDER!!!!!!

No comments: