Tuesday, July 2

Doing Fine

Been awhile since my last post. I have been doing ok actually. Started new Chemo drugs last week and there have been no problems. Actually I think these drugs are not screwing with my taste buds as things have been tasting alot better to me. Especially soda. I'm not getting any after taste when I drink a soda now. I have not tried a pizza yet, really ain't been in the mood for one. Probably will next week.

I go in for Chemo today, just waiting for that time to come. I was right in my last post, these Chemo drugs do not take as long as the others I was on to administer, and NO PUMP!!!!! WooHooo!!!

Like I said I'm doing ok. No pain anywhere, I feel normal. I have been doing alot of sleeping the past 2 days. I think I have slept 2 days straight. Only up to eat something then back to bed. The Doc said these new drugs would hit 2x in the blood count dept. My counts go down, I get tired. There is nothing that can be done. That's ok with me. When I work I drink coffee and Mountain Dew, that's how I stay awake, lol. Also chatting with the guys in the office when they are on.

Well, I have the basement how I want it now. Just need to get one more shelf. I have my baseball cards in their place, my records in their place, comic books and non-sports cards in their place as well. I just need to break out my video game systems and hook those up and it will be complete. Picked up a couple nintendo carts at Goodwill a few days ago, I'm gonna have to get off of my lazy ass and start going to yard sales again. Not for baseball cards and comic books, but yard sales are a great place to find records and video games. I still collect all of that stuff, I just do not look for the stuff on ebay, I still look on ebay for video games though. The 127 sale is coming up next month. I hoping to score some good video games finds during that.

The other half of the basement I gave the lady is in total chaos. I have finally figured her out. She's a stacker. She has all these little piles of crap all over the house. The basement is no different. She bitched at me for a whole month how she wanted another shelf down there. Well 3 weeks ago I went out and got her one and told her I would put it together whenever she wanted. The shelf is sitting exactly where I put it when I got it home. I have not touched it, and the lady has not bitched about a shelf either. Man, that burns me. Now I know the lady ain't never gonna be fucking happy unless she is bitching about something. I think most wives are like that actually. I have been spending alot of time down here in the basement. It's peaceful down here. I tell the lady I don't want to be bothered, and that's it. They leave me the fuck alone. It's not that I'm in a bad mood, or pissed off at them or anything, I'm just getting tired of dealing with the kids. I like having them here, and they are going to stay here, it's just sometimes I need my time. I don't know how the lady does it. She has not had anytime to herself since they have been here. That 9 yr old is constantly on her ass. He's a little mamas boy. I have tried to be tough on him but the lady don't like it. She has turned him into a little wuss. He's gonna have problems when he gets older being a little femie wuss like he is. Oh well, I tried. If he gets his ass kicked and wants me to teach him how to fight, I will. I tried to teach him awhile ago and the lady didn't want me too. I'm just glad he's living with us and not his mother. His mother lives in the scum part of town and with him being there it would be only a matter of time till he starts hanging out with the wrong crowd. His mom's a fucking skank and she belongs there, he don't.

Well, nothing much else going on. It's been pretty quiet actually. Feeling normal and doing alot of sleeping...LOL.

NEVER GIVE UP!!!!! NEVER SURRENDER!!!!!!

No comments: