Friday, August 23

I'm Back

My PC died. Had to get a new one. Alot has happened in the last few weeks.

Other than the PC going tits up, I got some bad news 3 weeks ago. For the last few weeks I have been getting this pain in my right side. It consistently got worse. My doc initially thought it was a muscle pull. Went back a week later and told him it was worse.  They took a CT scan. My cancer has woke up and started growing again. Not much, just a little bit, but it started growing.

That has been 3 weeks ago. The pain in my right side is due to a spot on my liver that is rubbing against my diaphragm and the sac containing my liver. I have been taking radiation treatments daily to shrink that spot and relieve the pain. I have had 3 treatments so far. It's helping. I'm not pain free yet, far from it, but I am improving. I have about 10 treatments to go and I am hopeful they work. I really like the radiation doc. He kinda looks like Dustin Hoffman and talks like a hippy. LOL. He's a very good doc I think.

Been taking my daily chemo pill, so I'm still fighting this beast and will continue. Basically I'm back at square one.....Oh well.

Me and the wife have started collecting hot wheel cars, lol. For a few years now I have been wanting to replace the ones I had as a kid. Now, I'm doing it. What surprised me though was how my wife has taken to it. She loves little cars. I never knew that. It's great. Finally something we can do together, both enjoy and is inexpensive. She is in charge of the unopened stuff....me, I open mine. I like to hold them, display them and hell, play with them....LOL. I got a track and we race sometimes.....It's great! She is more excited about them than I am I think....that's cool. Also the new ones look really, really cool. They are making more 70's muscle cars and the paint jobs on these little cars is amazing. I really like the ones of real cars, and the 70's vans. The 70's style vans are my favorites. Right now, my wife has more of them than I do.....LOL. I am going to collect the set, try to get every one. She is only buying the ones that she likes. I am not going to open the set ones. I have built a peg board in the basement that I hang them on, like at the store. I'm getting a camera soon as well so should have some pics up.

That's it. Besides the pain in my right side, I feel fine. That is being treated so I just gotta get by and hope the treatments get rid of it. I had heard cancer was a very painful disease. I never understood why. Now I do.

NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!!!  NEVER SURRENDER!!!!!!!


No comments: