Tuesday, August 27

Mistake

I am beginning to realize my mistake. I never should have moved that stupid chick out of scumtown. Now, my primary goal is going to be to get her ass out of here and get her ass back there where she belongs. I am sick and tired of dealing with her. I know I have been saying that in this blog since the beginning. I usually get pissed at something.....rant about it on here and get over it in a few days. This time is different. It has been a few days since she initially pissed me off, I.m not over. Far from it, I'm worse actually.

I said earlier that all I was waiting for was a reason....well, I almost have it. I have spoken with my boss and my folks. I can work from up there. My mother wants to come and get me. She thinks the lady ain't doing enough or good enough job taking care of me. She's right.

This chick I'm with has constantly been getting dumber. Some of the shit she asks me to do for her is so fucking normal and menial, it's makes me want to ask.....what the fuck did you do before you met me?

She maybe just lazy. It would not surprise me, both her fucking sons are.

I'm tired of dealing with this stupid bitch. I'm done. I'm dumping her this weekend.

No comments: