Sunday, August 25

My Girlfriends Worthless Sons

Well, It's time for another rant about how fucking worthless my girlfriends sons are. I'm calling her my girlfriend and not my wife at this time because I am actually getting real sick of her and her brood. I'm thinking about cutting the ties.

They are all from scumtown, I'm from scumtown and am ashamed of it. The reason I call this place scumtown is, that's all that live in it. Lazy scum, period. I would say 95% of the population of that town and area are on welfare and collecting state aid. My parents and my family never did as far as I know. My dad always worked.

Anyways, she has one son that lives up there and one son that lives down here. The one down here is currently in jail and to tell you the truth, that's a good place for him. He never has supported himself, never. He had his mom support him, then found a girlfriend that worked to support him and ended up marrying her.
 The guy is in his mid 30's and has never had a drivers license. The one up north at least has that, but that's about it. He is doing the same thing. Having his girlfriend work while he sits at home on his ass. Since I have been with my girl his girlfriend has always had a job, he has had at least 20. He gets the job, works for a couple weeks, then gets canned. It's always somebody elses fault. Fuk that, he's a lazy fucking good for nothing worthless bum.

Both of my girlfriends sons are doing this. Letting women support them. I'm getting really really tired of dealing with the scum too. I'm at the point right now to just h\ask my lady to leave. I don't want her here any longer. I certainly do not need her here. I can take care of myself.

I'm just looking/waiting for an excuse. She, her sons, whatever pisses me off....it's over.

There is not one good thing I can say about her worthless sons. Not one. They are both idiots. They can not even join the military now. I don't even think they are worth taking a bullet for this country.

The lady is getting on my nerves really bad as well. She stacks things. She bitches she wants something......goes on and on about it. She gets it and then piles it in a corner somewhere, never to be touched again. Our fucking kitchen is turning into a dam obstacle course. I told her that the upstairs is hers. It is. But if she don't start to clean up her fucking piles, there are about 7-8 of them through out the house. I'm fucking throwing the shit out. I moved this chick out of scumtown. I am starting to think I never should have.

I can sell this fucking house, get a cheap appartment and enjoy the rest of my life. I know I will make a profit on this place. 1. I got it at a pretty good price. 2. Have since made a bum\nch of improvements, especially fenced in the backyard. That alone added 5-6 grand onto it. 3. The place is only 10 years old.

Getting back to her worthless sons. I can not understand how the two scum bums can live with themselves. Letting a women support them? Shit. I know they both have no pride, they must not. I have told both of them exactly what I think of them, so they know never to ask me for anything. I was taught at a very young age a man takes care of his own. A man takes care of his family. If he can not care for a family, he does not start one. Period. It's the mans job to support the family. Her 2 sons are pitiful wussbags. They both have different fathers. The fact that they both turned out the same leads me to believe the fathers aint worth a shit either. The apple does not fall far from the tree. I would love to meet these 2 clowns. I would bitch slap the both of them.

I ain't gonna dump my girlfriend over her 2 sons. Ain't gonna dump her at all. I am however not going to be as easy to live with. I am not going to be the all caring, compassionate, thoughtful guy anymore. I'm gonna start to focus more on myself. I feel I deserve it.

*******************************UPDATE **************************
Well It's been a few days since that post above. I wanted to add a bit to it. I don't think my girlfriends sons got their lazyness from their fathers. I think it may have been passed onto them from the worthless mom. I have been noticing a few things the past days that I should have noticed a long time ago, but was blinded by compassion and pity I suppose. My girl is fucking lazy. All she does all day is sit on her ass and watch TV. Granted she may be in pain, but hell. All fucking day? Everyday? She don't even get dressed some days. Stays in her pajammas.

She is really getting on my nerves. We ARE going up north next month. She is going to stay a week or 2. I need a break. If she does not agree. I am going to refuse to bring her back. I'm done with this shit.


No comments: