Wednesday, August 8

Bum Update

Well it looks as if the bum has grown a pair. Don't know if I mentioned this earlier but the bums wife has been cheating on him for awhile now. She has been sleeping around with a younger guy she met at work. The bum was letting this happen. What a spineless fuck. It came to a head today I guess.

Apparently the slut went to work, found out she did not have to work today and it's off to the boyfriends. The bum called her work for something and they told him she was not working today. So, I guess he went over to the boyfriends house. Now, why he didn't kick the shit out of the boyfriend and the slut before now is beyond me. But, he got there I guess and beat the boyfriend up and now is in jail. Don't know if the boyfriend got arrested, but we heard there was a gun involved. No shots where fired I don't think.

He left the kids with a hotel neighbor he knows, but now we got them. The slut is nowhere to be found. She is not answering her phone.

They have night court here in this town, so the bum maybe released if the slut don't bail him out first. Don't know how long we are going to have the kids, but the grandkid said he has a field trip with school tomorrow, I said your going to miss it if your parents do not pick you up tonight. We ain't taking you to school in the morning.

Hell, I don't even know were the dam school is, neither does the lady. That baby better sleep all fucking night, I ain't gonna deal with the crap. That's why I'm down here.

Well, I'm filling up the pool right now, It may be complete. Next I have to back wash the pump and add the chemicals, fun fun.

Well, that's the bum update. Why he let this shit go on for so long is beyond me. I would have left the slut after she did it twice. First time can be forgiven, we all have the idea of straying sooner or later. But two times, your outta here whore.

BTW, other than the Jerry Springer crap going on, I feel really good.

Later All

No comments: