Tuesday, August 21

Chemo Today

I go in for chemo today. Been feeling really good after the news last week. Nothing much has been happening. I am curious as to what my blood count is going to be today. The doc told me last week now that I have been on chemo for awhile, my blood counts will start to get lower and lower and that I may be only able to take chemo 2 times a month. Well, we will see this afternoon. I am hopeful my blood counts will not be that low. I know they will be up there today because I did not do chemo last week.

I am going to beat this with the Lords help and support of my friends and family. My lady is the greatest. My only complaint is her dam kids. Since the bum is in jail, the bitch wife has to work and my lady has been watching the kids. At first I did not mind the 8 yr. old, but now they both are starting to get on my nerves. I'm getting sick of them. The lady has been doing all the work with them and I am starting to see it is taking it's toll.

A baby is a 24 hour job, and she is watching the 8 yr. old as well, getting up in the AM early to get his ass off to school and shit. I may have to get involved and tell the bitch that's enough. Find somebody else. Not to mention now I have to deal with a screaming baby in my house. My lady is well aware I am not going to take much of that shit and has been keeping the baby pretty quiet.

Other than that, I feel really good. No pain anywhere or anything. I'm tired all the time. But oh well, if that is the only side effect that I get from this chemo, I'll take it. Working at night is a choir, trying to stay awake that is, but I have been managing. I am just glad my boss is behind me and supporting like he is. I am going to ask the doc today about returning to work fully, I will see what he has to say.

Well, gotta go get ready for my doc visit.

NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!!! NEVER SURRENDER!!!!!

No comments: