Sunday, August 12

CT Scan Tomorrow

Looking for ward to my CT scan tomorrow. I get the results on Wed........I hope these drugs are working. I hope, I hope. I go in early in the morning. I have to drink this gross stuff tonight.

Went to the bums arranment, he is charged with 2 felonies and a couple lesser charges. The felonies could bring 10-20 years a piece. I think his bitch wife wanted this to happen so that he is out of the picture. I don't know. I do know that the bitch is going to be raising her fucking kids by herself. They ain't gonna be over here while she is out screwing her boyfriend.

The grandkid stated that his mom is thinking about moving back up north.........oh......please let that happen.

The bum has another court date next week, I guess then we will see what the deal is. He may goto prison.....I don't like the guy, but I would not wish that on anybody. He does not deserve prison. His wife does, the bitch. Not him. She knew what the fuck she was doing. A person can only take so much. The bum was stupid going over there though. I would have just packed up my shit and got the fuck out of there and divorced the bitch. If I was him I would move to the west coast, start life over......screw the bitch.

But, the bum is lazy. If he gets out, he is goingto stay around and mooch off of all that he can. Now he has a criminal record.....he is never goingto get a job. Not that he wll try anyways. He ain't staying here.

Feeling real good otherwise. Later All!!

No comments: