Wednesday, August 8

CT Scan Next Week

Went for Chemo yesterday. The Doc said my blood count was low, but he would treat me anyway. He said probably next week it will be to low for me to be treated, so, he is going to scan me to see where we stand. Oh......I hope these drugs are working. I can't wait. I'm a little nervous as well. If they are not working, I don't know what is going to happen. The prognosis for the type of cancer that I have is not very good if they can not get it to stop. It is in-operable they cannot cut it out. So......I am asking all to pray for me that the drugs are working as they should.

I still feel good. Eating normal and such, so that is a good sign. Work has been going ok, I sit here at night and go over old logs and trouble reports, it keeps me busy and productive. I hope to go back to work fully some day. I have spoken to my boss, he is very supportive of me and says my company is behind me 100%. I thank the lord for that. It is rare in today's atmosphere to find a company that values its employees in such a high manner. I am thankful. My desk is still the way I left, waiting for me to return. I work with a real good group of guys, I can't wait to get back in there. Hopefully.

I have done nothing in the basement. I go to bed every night and think the plans over in my head as to what I want to do. I hope I have the time left to do everything. I'm only 44, I am going to beat this. I have a good 40 years left in me at least. I'm strong and apparently my immune system rocks along with my blood, so that's in my corner.

I have decided that when I do beat this, I am no longer going to drink on a weekly basis. I will have a few on special occasions and I am going to get into shape. Lose the gut and build up my body.Smoking is a thing I will address at a later time. I need the cigs right now to help with the stress I'm under because of this disease.

I did have some financial worries a few weeks ago, but that problem has been taken care of and is complete, nothing big happened except making me broke......real broke, LOL. Oh well. I don't have to worry about it now.

Have not heard anything from the bums as far as I know. I do know that the bum that lives down here is not really looking for a place to live very hard. I think him and his wife like living in that dumpy hotel. They have the kid now so that makes 2 adults, 1 eight year old and a new born baby living in a hotel room with 2 double beds. It's pathetic. For the cash they spend on that hotel, they could find a nice apartment or house. Hell add 300 bucks to what they spend and that would be our house payment. Sheeesh. He's and idiot. He needs to get a job and stop sitting on his ass. They have 2 cars so that would not be a problem. I'm sure my girl would watch their kids if they both work at the same time.....for a price of course. The free ride is over. I will not let them use her any longer.

That's t for now. Wish me luck for next week. I am praying for good news.

Later All

No comments: