Sunday, August 5

Tired

Yep, I'm back at work, working from home. I have been really tired the last 3-4 days. I did not work last night wanted too, but I was beat. I must have slept 20 hours yesterday. I got up long enough to eat supper then went back to bed. This chemo, is getting to me. I am glad that the only side effects I have is the tired part. It's becoming a real pain though when I want to work. But, that can not be helped.

Like I said I slept all day yesterday. Got off work at 830, went to bed woke up at 6 PM, ate supper, laid back down planning on getting up at 930 to start work at 10. That did not happen. I woke up at 930 got out of bed, then went right back to bed. I could barely stand. Slept till 8 this morning. I am wide awake now. I needed that sleep. I need to get into the groove of things.

Staying up at night and sleeping during the day. I do sleep during the day, but end up sleeping at night as well.

I pray to the Lord above these drugs are working. The waiting is the hardest part. I think I'm going to go in for a CT scan in 3 weeks to find out. Initially I had 20 spots on my liver. I am hoping that those spots are now gone. The DOC says that the priority is getting the cancer to stop. Then we can work on getting it to go into remission. I hope we have stopped it. I think we have. I have not felt better actually. I feel great. If the cancer was spreading I would probably be getting sicker and I am not. I feel really good besides being tired all the time. No pain or anything. Still have my appetite and go to the bathroom regular. So we will see.

Really ain't done nothing in the basement beside move a few things around. I'm working down here now, so I'm down here more than usual.

Ain't heard nothing from the bums, as far as I know, so that's a good thing.

No comments: