Wednesday, August 15

GOOD NEWS!!!!!

Got my CT scan results. The tumor has shrunk. It was 5 centimeters, now it is 4, the spots on my liver are starting to shrink as well. These drugs are working!!! There were nodules in my chest cavity as well, they are now gone. The doctor said I am doing great and to keep it up. This is very good news for me. We have stopped the cancer from growing and now it is shrinking.

I am going to be still doing Chemo with the same drugs the doc said, until we see no improvement, then he will add other drugs to to the mix to fight this thing. The bad thing about this cancer is, it can become resistant to chemo drugs. I hope in my case it does not. But, it is not spreading, it's shrinking..........WOOHOOO!!!!

NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!     NEVER SURRENDER!!!!!!

No comments: