Wednesday, August 22

Work

Well my work week begins today. I work from home now so it's not that bad. Been saving a bunch on gas. I have an hour commute each way so working from home is alright.

Had chemo yesterday, caught the doc in the hallway while I was leaving and he said my lab and blood work looked really good so I'm still on the right track I hope. I have been feeling pretty good, no pain or anything so that's a good sign I think.

These dam kids are really starting to get on my nerves. I think I may have to sit down and have a talk with the lady, I can't take this crap for very much longer. My lady is doing the bitch a huge favor by watching them, but, my lady does not see it that way because they are her grand kids. Now the fucking 8 year old is in band at school and he chose the play the violin. I guess he is supposed to practice 1 hour each day. My lady put him in the basement yesterday, I came down and kicked the kid out, I ain't gonna put up with that fucking noise. I really hope his dam mother decides to move back up north, man I wish that would happen. I was a dumb fuck for letting the bum come stay with us the time he was going to be homeless. That is the only reason they decided to stay here, also his fucking mother is here and he can mooch off of her. That is one mistake I am never going to make again in my life.

Hell, the other son wanted to live with us for awhile with his fucking family, I said no and it is never going to happen. Ya know, when I first met my lady she told me she had 2 grown kids, I figured that's cool, they are adults no problem. Man I wish I knew then what I know now. If I would have known that both her fucking kids are bum mama's boys, I never would have hooked up with my lady. Both of her kids are pathetic losers.

I just found this out a couple days ago, the bums wife cheated on him with 3 guys, not just one. He knows about it and still loves the bitch and wants to remain with her. Do you believe that crap? What a pathetic excuse for a man. He is a big wuss, period. He don't wanna stay with her for the kids sake, no, he loves her. I bet she is the first chick the guy ever got to screw, that's sad. They have been together the lady says for over 10 years. Man what a panty waste this dude is. I don't think the guy ever had a father figure growing up, so, that kinda explains how much of a little pansy the guy turned out to be. His kid is probably going to turn out the same way, I ain't gonna be the kids father figure, screw that. It's not my job, and I don't want it. The kid is already a very big mama's boy, you can blame my lady for that. She babies him constantly, I ain't going to say anything because it's not my place. He is her grand child.

The other son is a man, he tries to take care of his family, not a big wuss, he's just dumb as a box of rocks and lazy.

Neither of them even if they wanted too could not join the service, they both have criminal records and the one up north didn't finish high school. The bum was in the service, the Air Force, but he quit. He could not take it. That does not surprise me at all.

Well, I have ranted about her worthless family for long enough. Feeling real good today, didn't get much sleep last night. Probably take a nap this afternoon.

NEVER GIVE UP!!!! NEVER SURRENDER!!!!!!

No comments: