Tuesday, October 9

Doing Good

I'm still here. Feeling pretty good, just woke up having my coffee.

I go to Chemo later today. Ain't been doing much of anything lately. Just working.

I have been wasting my time on an old game I used to play a long time ago. It's called Star Control 2, it was on the 3DO game system. I have been looking to pick up a 3DO that works, but, man the people that have them want too much, at least 100 bucks. I don't want to spend that much.

Well, it looks as if some dudes that are big fans of the game ported it over to the PC and offered the download up for free. It looks like they have been working on this port for a very long time, few years. I dloaded it a couple nights ago. I must say, those dudes did an excellent job!! The game is just how I remember it, exactly.

Nothing else going on around here, we still have those dam kids.....but, at least I know they are safe.

I'm gonna ask the doc today when he is going to give me my next scan. These drugs are still working, I can feel it. I'm going to beat this!!!!!

Later All

No comments: