Tuesday, October 30

Dog Stench

Oh Man, my dog is stinking bad!!!!!   Took him to the vet last week and she told me he has a yeast infection. Gave me some medicine for him and we have been giving him that. It has been 4 days since his last bath and it's bad again. We gotta give him another bath tomorrow. The stench is almost unbearable. Man this sucks bad..........I never had any idea a bad smell constantly could disrupt and impact a persons life this way. I told the lady tonight, if we can not cure him, we gotta get rid of him, I can't take this smell. I know it's not his fault, but I am not going to keep him outside. I don't know what we are going to do. I'm hoping that we can get this infection under control. I do not want to get rid of my dog, but I can not live with this stench either.

On a higher note, I go in for my next CT scan on the 5th........Oh I hope it's good news. I know it's going to be. I have been feeling really good, no pain anywhere and all bodily functions normal. I have just been tired.

Another higher note.......I'm almost a non smoker. The lady has not had a cig in a week I think, and I am down to 1-2 a day. Had 1 yesterday and 1 1/2 today so far. This chantix is working. I feel that I do not need a cig, don't care really if I smoke one or not. I don't have that urge in me to go smoke one. The way I see it, probably in a few days I'll be down to zero. They say if you can go 3 days without, it's all downhill from there. The first 3 days are the hard part. Well, we will see.

I think not smoking has kicked my nose into working, I don't know. But, man the dog stinks. I wish my nose would go back to not working very good. I don't know how my lady stands it. Her nose works real good, better than average. All I can say is, this sucks!!!!!!

No comments: