Thursday, October 11

Feeling Good

Feeling pretty good today. Just woke up a little while ago and on my 2nd cup of coffee. Had a real hard time falling asleep last night. Just wasn't tired, ended up going to bed at 2:30. I gotta work for the next 3 days, so I am going to have to try and get a nap in today sometime.

Well, everybody I have talked to and all that I have read says that this Chantix crap gives you screwed up dreams. I have not had any out of the ordinary that I can remember anyways. I'm still smoking, the lady is too. We are not smoking as much though, so that is a plus. I'm smoking more than her though.

The TV repair man is coming out this afternoon to fix our TV. The dam thing is less than 4 years old. It's a Mitsubishi 65" DLP. About a month ago, I noticed a little white square on the screen. Didn't think nothing of it. The next day there were 3. Took a closer look and they looked like dead pixels. How could this TV have dead pixels in the screen? It's a projection TV. I did a little research on the web and found out when they made these TV they used bad HD chips from Toshiba. There are thousands of people out there having the same problems with their TV's. Well, I read through their horror stories dealing with Mitsu and put off calling them not wanting to fight on the phone.

Well, last week was the last straw, there are now 28 little squares on the screen and they were getting annoying. I called Mitsu and they were aware of the problem and offered to pay for the replacement HD chip, around 800-900 bucks!  All I had to pay for was the labor which is 200 I think. Scheduled that and they said they would send someone local out to fix the TV when they get the part. Got the call this morning. The guy is going to be here today. Cool.

Other than that, things have been kinda normal around here. I pray everyday that these chemo drugs are still working. I know they are, I can feel it. Boy, am I looking forward to my pizza binge when I beat this!!!! Screw beer, don't need it, no point. The pizza though, gotta have the pizza!!!!!!

NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!   NEVER SURRENDER!!!!!!!!!! 

No comments: