Wednesday, October 3

No Chemo

Didn't do chemo yesterday, the doc came in and said my blood count was too low. I asked him about having a few "real" beers and he said as long as it was this one time I would be ok.

So as soon as I got home, camped out in the basement and drank 9. It went as well as I thought it would, caught a little buzz and listened to some loud music. That's it. Afterwards I realized, whats the the point? I really didn't have no more fun than I normally do, doing other things. I have come to the conclusion I'm not ever going to drink like that again. It was boring actually.

The doc did tell me that not drinking has helped me alot.......he said more than you know. So that's a plus. I go in for chemo next week. My blood should be up high enough by then.

Other than that, things are going the same around here. Feel good, no pain..etc...LOL.

Later Guys

NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   NEVER SURRENDER!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: