Tuesday, July 31

Back To Work

Well, It's been a few days since I last posted here. I went back to work. I am working from home now.

It's been alright. I am keeping my mid shift and It has been kinda hard to stay up all night but I have managed.

Since I have been working out of my basement, when I get off work I go upstairs and sleep all day.  When I get up, I avoid the basement. LOL.

I still feel very good. Just tired. I go in for chemo today, we will see if working has affected my blood count. It probably has because when I was not working I slept  a lot. We will see.

My boss has told me that I can work from home as long as it takes. I am hoping that these drugs are working and I will be able to return to work and be sitting at my desk in a couple months.

With the lords help, and the support from all of my family and friends I am going to beat this thing.

We took the kid back last week. Have not heard anything from the bum, which is good. Probably will on the first when his mom gets her check. The scum fuck up north is already bugging her for money. Both these scum fucks know they ain't gonna get squat from me, the worthless freeloaders.

Later All

NEVER GIVE UP!!!!! NEVER SURRENDER!!!!

No comments: