Saturday, September 1

Same Same

Howdy all. Things are going the same around here. Been working from home and sleeping. That's all I do if I'm not working. Sleep. Went to chemo a few days ago, the doc said my blood sugar was off the charts and they had to give me a shot of insulin. I have never had a problem with my blood sugar before. I think it may be due to the energy drinks I had been drinking. I started drinking energy drinks a couple weeks ago besides coffee when I work, because they worked better. I have given up on the energy drinks and will see what my blood sugar lvls are in a few days.

Other than that, things have been going ok. Still putting up with that screaming baby. I don't know how my wife can deal with it. I have been spending most of my time down here away from the little monster. The baby is starting to get her teeth in, so that means crying constantly. Don't know whats going to happen with the bum, he's still in the clink and his slut wife is living high on the hog with her boyfriend I guess.

Taking the lady to the flea market later today. I hope to find some classic video game deals. Not going to buy anymore music I have enough and plus don't really listen to music any longer. That's what I did when I drank. I have not had a real drink in over 3 months. So, it is pretty safe to say I am a non drinker now. Which is good. I was wasting my life away doing that.

I have neglected that pool so bad. The water is now light green, lol. I may do something to it this weekend. I just do not have the energy to do anything really. This chemo is hitting me hard. I'm just glad the only side effect is being tired and having no energy. Slept about 15 hours yesterday, I'm trying to wake up now. Feel pretty good actually, may take the lady to Denny's for breakfast, I'm not sure.

The bitch is coming to get her fucking brood today so we will have the weekend to ourselves. Might go out for a steak tonight, who knows.

No comments: