Tuesday, September 4

Chemo Day

I go in for Chemo today. I am real curious to see what my blood sugar lvls are. I feel fine. Good actually. No pain anywhere, appetite is up there.....etc.

I hope these chemo drugs are still working. I'm still taking 2-3 teaspoons of tumeric every day.

Just got up, drinking my coffee. Did not do anything yesterday but sleep. It's a crappy day again today. It's raining. Not that I really care. I like it being overcast, I don't like the sun. The doc says I'm supposed to stay out of the sun anyways being on the drugs I'm on.

My lady is still giving me shots every morning for blood clots. I think the lord up above for sending the first one. I feel I am a better person because of it.

I don't have anything else planned for today. Chemo days usually wipe me out anyways. The lady has an appt. to go see the bum in the clink today, I think he goes to court tomorrow.

I watched the baby for a couple hours yesterday. Everything was fine until an hour into it. It woke up. Started making noise and then bam.......full onslaught.......scream, cry.......etc.

This went on for a good 20 minutes. I tried everything, my lady left a bottle, didn't work, pacifier, didn't work. I noticed the baby would quit crying when I stood over the crib. Turned on the light, presto.......silence. It just didn't like being in the dark. I don't know how my lady does it. I can not put up with it.

Like I said, I'm feeling really good today, looking forward to chemo later. I'll come back and let you all know what happened.

NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!!!!  NEVER SURRENDER!!!!!!!!

No comments: