Monday, September 3

Happy Labor Day

Nothing going on here. Have both kids and it's crappy outside. It has been raining for 2 days now. Was going to maybe take the lady out for a steak last night, she wound up sleeping all day so we didn't go. I had Chinese take out. It was pretty good.

Don't have anything planned for today, I go in for Chemo tomorrow. I am curious to see what my blood sugar lvls are now that I have quit the energy drinks. I feel ok, little tired, but I just woke up.

Well, I have made a decision, once again. This room in my basement is going to be strictly for video games. No baseball cards, no music. Today's baseball cards are way to much money and I no longer listen to music any longer, only in the car. The record table I built awhile ago is going to be taken apart and I'm putting shelves up in that place for games. Man I have alot of crap, I may have to rent a storage unit.

The lady is starting to accumulate a pretty big crap pile as well.

She's pissed off at me today for smoking down here. She is going to get the pills she needs to quit in a few days and she says she can smell the cig smoke. She has got this over fucking sensitive nose that is frankly getting on my dam nerves. Here lately I have been thinking in my head how things would be without her. I would not have to deal with her worthless fucking family, do what ever I want. Nothing to tie me down. But, then I think of all the times I like her here.Her family is the is the big problem, so I have mentioned in this blog before. I don't think she has heard anything from the idiot up north. I'm surprised, my lady got her check. They are usually calling about this time to borrow money.

Fucking scum. They will never change.

No comments: