Tuesday, September 11

No Chemo Today

Just woke up. Not going to be doing chemo today. Feel really good. Just started my first cup of coffee.

The girl wants to go to the pet store today to get some fish for her tank, that's what I think we will do.

The girl had a talk with the mom yesterday to bring the stupid bitch back to reality. Don't know if it worked, the mom didn't look to happy though. At one point she said " Well, I'm responsible for my kids", I wanted to look her square in the eye and say BS, we are. But I didn't

 It's been really nice out for the last week. I hope this weather trend stays, I don't want to turn that AC on anymore, try and save a little on the electric bill. Have had all the windows in the house open, the lady says to air the house out. I really can't smell anything, so it don't matter to me. I just want it to stay cool in here.

Well nothing much else is happening. I feel good and I hope and pray that these chemo drugs continue to work.

Take Care Guys

Later

No comments: