Thursday, September 27

Chantix

Well, the lady and I have started Chantix today. She has taken it in the past and it worked for her for about 3 months. This is the first time I have tried it.

I am not sure how this is going to go. They only gave me a month supply with no refills. I'm not sure if a month is all I need or what. The lady took it for 3 months, but my lady loves taking pills......I think alot of her problems are in her head, but, I don't care. Give her another pill to take and keep track of and shes happy. Me, not so much.

I do know this. I hope these things work. I don't want to smoke anymore, and could use the cash that I will save not buying them anymore. If these pills work for me, and not her, the lady is buying her own smokes. Period. I have tried other things to quit and they all have failed. I hope these dam pills work and don't screw with my head.

Well, that's it for today. I'm feeling good, no pain anywhere and gotta work tonight, so, I'll let ya all go.

NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!!! NEVER SURRENDER!!!!!!!


No comments: