Monday, September 24

Things

Not working tonight. I don't feel so hot. I think I just maybe tired, not sure. I just feel kinda bla.

The worthless mother came and got her baby tonight, so my lady gets a little break. We still got the fuckin 8 yr old though. I think the lady wants to adopt the little shit. That is NOT going to happen. He is not living here (might as well say he is) and I am not going to be responsible for him.

I am getting real sick and tired of this shit. I'm at the point right now to telling my lady to just leave. Get a place move them all in with her and that's that. Period.

I have fucking cancer!!!! I'm fighting it. I don't need all this fucking Jerry Springer shit in my life right now.

We are gong to the city tomorrow. My lady has a real good talent of avoiding conversations like this. Well, she is going to be trapped in the car. I'm telling her things need to change, and if she does not want or will not change oh well. We are through. This is it. I have said this in this blog at least 10-12 times. That I would give her the ultimatum. Well, I'm doing it. Tomorrow.

No comments: