Sunday, September 9

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday

Feeling pretty good today. I worked a 12 hour shift last night. That was rough, but, I made it. Just woke up and now I'm having my coffee. It has been really nice outside the past 2 days. Turned the AC off a couple nights ago.

Well, I have come to accept the fact the kids are going to be here for a little while. I don't like it, but, it's for the best. See, the mother is a real piece of work. She seems to not care about them at all, only when it is convenient. She is the type of mother that would pawn her kids off on anybody that would agree to watch them. Now, I do not like kids......but, I do not want to see them get hurt either. It's not their fault their mother is an unfit, self centered slut. At least them staying here, they are safe and being properly taken care of.

The girl wants to turn her into the state. If that happens we would become the guardians if the state decides she is unfit. I have advised my lady that, that is not going to happen. The kids can stay here till the mom comes to her senses (which I believe is never going to happen), or the dad gets out of the clink. They are not going to permanently live here. I am not, and will not be responsible for 2 children. Period. The dad, when he gets out is not crashing here either. Been there done that.

But, like I said, I'm feeling really good today. Just took my afternoon medicine and feel peachy. Was planning on going to the flea market this morning, but, after working a 12 hour shift. I was just not up to it, didn't have any money anyways.

Took the girl out to eat yesterday, we went to Ryans. Now, the last time we were at this particular Ryans, they were still doing things the old way. You walk in, order your steak dinner, then pay a few bucks for the mega bar (buffet) well they changed it. Now they had steak on the buffet. They had the usual buffet stuff, mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, veggies.......etc   They also had steak, roast beef, ham and ribs for the meat.

I had a steak to start off with, it was really good. Went back to get another one and the only ones the girl had were cooked well done. I like my steak medium, with a little pink, red in the middle. I decided to try carved roast beef. Man that stuff was good. It melted in my mouth. I had 3 helpings. Needles to say, I ate to much. I was really impressed. All of the things I tried were very tasty. That is usually not the case with buffets. So, all in all, it was a very good dinner and well worth the cash.

I am not going to be going to Chemo this week. The doc has given me a week off so that my blood counts will get a chance to raise. I am still taking the chemo pill once a day though. I hope these drugs continue to work. I don't know when I will have my next CT scan. I hope it will be good news though.

Later All

No comments: