Saturday, September 22

Still Going Strong

It's been a few days. I'm still here. Still doing good. I have had a little set back kind of. Last week I noticed that my right leg from my knee down was swelling up. I had thought I pulled a muscle or something. I called the doc and he told me to use a compress, take 1 aspirin and to elevate it. I did that and the swelling went down a bit. I went into chemo 4 days ago and they did an ultrasound. There were blood clots in my leg from my groin all the way down to my foot.

I have been taking blood thinner shots since this started. I have taken 1 each day. The doc upped my shots to two a day. The swelling in my leg is almost gone now. I asked the ultrasound lady what could cause this and she told me either the cancer or the medicine.

Other than the clot in my leg I feel great, still tired all the time. The doc did tell me last chemo day that my blood work looked really good and I looked good as well. I feel fine, no pain anywhere and bathroom breaks are normal and I still have an appetite. These cancer drugs are still working, I can feel it. I am going to beat this monster, it's just gonna take a little while. I am not going anywhere.

Ok, now it's time for the bum update, or should I call him jailbird now?  It looks as if he is going to be in jail for awhile. He went to court again a couple days ago and the judge informed him that his bond is not going to be decreased because he is a danger to himself and others. Apparently he is sending letters to his wife telling her that if she does not take him back, he would have no other choice but to kill himself. Now, I have never been in jail, or prison and really don't know how things work in those places, but, you would think that the guards, jailers whatever would screen out going and incoming mail. The bum does not think so.

He asked my lady about putting our house up as collateral to get his ass out.......needless to say, she laughed at him. She is really pissed at him right now. She should be. He's a worthless piece of shit. We both agree that jail is a good place for him. Let him stay there as far we are concerned. I am hoping that his slut wife decides to move back up to scum town to be near her mother.

I am getting real sick and tired of these kids, but, I just gotta deal with them I guess. The mother is worthless and does not watch them or take care of them very well. She is more worried about herself than anything. At least with them staying here, I know that they are being cared for and are safe. I can't stand them, but, I do not want to see them get hurt or anything. If something were to happen to either one when staying with their fucked up mother because I said they could not stay here, I would be unable to live with myself. I got the basement. When they start getting bad, or that baby starts screaming, it's off to the basement I go. It's no big deal.

Got chemo again in a few days, I'm going to ask the doc when I get my next CT scan. I'm also going to be starting Chantix in the next few days when it arrives. Don't know how that's gonna go. I hope it works. I'm tired of being a smoker and have tried everything and failed.

That's it for now.

NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!! NEVER SURRENDER!!!!!!

No comments: