Wednesday, September 5

It Was The Energy Drinks

Had Chemo yesterday. My blood sugar lvls were up but not as high as last week and no cause for concern.  The doc told me they were that lvl yesterday and have been that lvl since I have started because of the steroids they are giving me. I told the doc about the energy drinks and he agreed, and stated that was why they were so high last week. So, needless to say I'm off em'.

Feel really good today, for the last week I have been having a problem with my right calf muscle, I think I pulled it while I was sleeping a few days ago. Well, that is starting to heal up and don't hurt very much now.

So, things are going peachy. Got some good sleep yesterday and last night, on my second cup of coffee this morning, lol.

Like I stated before, I'm not buying music anymore, baseball cards as well. It's a waste. I love playing classic video games and that is what this room in my basement is going to be dedicated to. Today's baseball cards are cool but ain't worth crap, or going to be worth crap because they make so many. In order to get the ones that will be worth something, you have to spend big time money, screw that. I'd rather spend the money on old video games. I don't care if they are worth or will be worth anything. I just love playing them.

My blood sugar lvl was at 400 something yesterday. My dad has to check his blood sugar lvls daily so I spoke with my mother about mine. She did say that is still very high, I advised her of what the doc said to ease her worries. I think I am going to watch my sugar intake and carbs for this next 2 weeks to see if I can get it lower.

Oh, the doc is giving me a week off from chemo because my blood counts yesterday were very low and he said I probably will not be able to take chemo next week. My count yesterday was 54, but he treated me anyways. I hope that these chemo drugs continue working and keep my cancer in remission. I hope, I hope. I pray to the lord everyday for his assistance and strength.

Well that's the report on yesterdays events, lol. Gotta go take my morning medicine. I'm feeling great and fighting this thing. The battle has just begun but, I have a good start and am hopeful. I will beat this.

NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!!!   NEVER SURRENDER!!!!!!


No comments: