Tuesday, June 12

3rd Round Coming Up

Take my 3rd round of chemo today if my blood count is up I hope. Get to use the new "Dune" port I had installed. Had a row with the wife last night.

To make a long story short, the bum got evicted. They were 4 months behind on their rent, so , the landlord tossed them out yesterday. We already have his 8 yr. old son here, which I don't mind, I like having the little guy around to do stuff with. We also now are watching his 3 month old baby. I can't stand babies. Period.

The freaking kid was screaming all night last night after he left. I went insane. Not to mention, I hate screaming babies but In my own house I lost it.

The bum told the wife they will be living in their car till his wife gets paid and they find a place. At that time I informed the wife that at no time during their conversation about her watching the baby was a time frame established. I set the time line last night. Thursday morning. That's it. I'm sending the bum a message. The wife and I have enough to deal with right now and we do not/will not take responsibility for his screw ups. The wife said I would have to tell him that, and I said, cool, get him on the phone, Ill tell him right now. Needless to say she did not call him.

I don't like the way this is going. I just may put my foot down call the bum myself and tell him to come get all his kids and get the fuck out of our lives........I was almost at that point last night.

Did you know that this has been proven as a very very effective torture technique to get information, making prisoners listen to a baby crying endlessly loudly for long periods of time? It's true. Look it up.

No comments: