Sunday, June 24

Sunday Morning

Feeling pretty good today, got a real good nights sleep. Woke up at my usual time, 6:30 Sitting at the puter drinking my coffee.

I have been watching these video game pick up videos on you tube, videos of people going to flea markets, yard sales and buying vintage video games and cartridges, they are pretty interesting. Makes me want to go out and do the same but I can't right now. I have no shelves!!! I don't have the cash right now to get the materials to build them so that's going to have to wait.......urgh......I'm going crazy. I want to get some more games and baseball cards, I just do not have the shelves to store them yet. I would also like to get some more 45's. Oh well. The shelves will come with time, I'm just a little impatient, I'm not working now so I have all this time, but no cash........ah. Oh well.

At least I'm feeling really good. I have been using my time doing things around the house that I have neglected. Cleaned out both garages, situated the other half of the basement, and I have been cleaning that pool. That pool is crystal clear now, the cleanest it has ever been, lol. We have only used it 2 times so far!

I have been using Tumeric and black pepper daily. I read that this spice is a great cancer killer. We will see when I get my next CT scan in a few weeks, I go in for chemo again next week. Ain't lost any hair and I am not showing any other side effects of the chemo so that's good. I get tired sometimes and need to take a nap, but that's about it. Well, gonna go clean the kitchen now. LOL.

Later All

NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!   NEVER SURRENDER!!!!!!

No comments: