Monday, June 11

Side Note

I do not know how many people read this, if any. I figured I would mention a title change I did a few days ago. I decided to change the title of my blog to "One Mans Basement While Dealing With Cancer". Let that up a few days and didn't like it. This is not a cancer blog, it's a basement blog. I will admit the posts dedicated just to the basement are not that many and this blog transformed into a "wifes bum family/blow by blow fight log with the wife" blog. That is changing. My wife has stated to me now that I am in the position that I am in, "we" are her primary concern. I wanted to tell her that it should have been that way from the beginning, me having cancer should not have changed that. But, that would have been mean so I did not. The same goes for this blog. This is a basement blog, not a cancer blog. The fact that I have cancer is moot, I will however give updates on my progress battling this disease though. I myself am using this blog as a journal. That is why I changed the name back. Also, I like the name, One Mans Basement.

No comments: