Wednesday, June 13

Button Update

Went into see the surgeon that installed my chemo port ( Borg Implant) and she said everything looks good. Don't know if I mentioned this but I used it for the first time yesterday for my 3rd chemo treatment. It worked good, it was a lot more comfortable than having an IV needle stuck in my arm. My Borg Implant functioned properly.

I am still wanting to change that record stand but I'm afraid to use any tools due to my low blood count. I guess that's going to have to wait for awhile. Been playing a lot of my super nintendo games and listening to a lot of my old records. Been having a blast, and go figure, all without tipping any back. I have not had a beer in a month and am not craving one either. I tried 3 non-alcohol beers and they did taste like a real beer, but, just were not going down. I think it was the setting. Next time I am going to try them at my normal drinking time and we will see. Well, that's all for now.

Later All

NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!!!    NEVER SURRENDER!!!!!!!

No comments: