Sunday, June 17

Fathers Day

Happy Fathers Day to everyone. I sent my dad a card with some cash in it. He always likes cash. Don't have anything much planned for today other tan sit in front of the tube. It's supposed to be really hot outside, so I figure we will stay inside and enjoy the A/C.

Feel pretty good today, was a little tired yesterday took a couple naps, today I feel fine. I'm just sitting here with my coffee trying to wake up, lol. Still want to change that stand, I think I may do that today, I went out a got a saw to use yesterday, my jig saw will not work. I really, really want to start collecting games and cards again, but right now do not have the shelves build to house them.

I almost smacked the crap out of the ladies son that lives here. The lady has been watching their baby for all of last week because they got evicted and they have no where to stay. They are staying with friends I believe. Well, I informed the son Thursday night that we had plans this weekend that could not be changed. I advised him to come get the kid no later that 11:00 Friday morning. 10:30 rolls around and my lady suggests that I should call them, I do and wake them up. 11:00 gets here, no son. I call him and ask if he is on on his way, he gives me a smart, cocky attitude, "well, yeah".........man that burned me up. He finally showed up, got the kids, but not before I had a little talk with the worthless bum.

Needles to say, mu lady is no longer watching their baby, apparently they are staying in a hotel right now, so, they can watch their own kid. We are not doing it.

NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!  NEVER SURRENDER!!!

No comments: