Wednesday, June 27

4th Round of Chemo Today

Go in for my 4th round today, counting this one I have 3 more to go I think before they give me a CT scan to see how these treatments are working. I myself think they are working, to tell you the truth I have not felt better in years. I think that they maybe mixing a steroid in there, I'm not sure. I do know that during the week I feel good as well, so that means something I think.

Still have not done that record stand yet, been feeling tired the last few days, my wife thinks it's the chemo pill I take everyday, I agree. I usually have to take a nap in the afternoon to feel normal the rest of the day.

I plan on going into work tonight to visit the guys, was gonna do it last week but wasn't feeling up to it, my boss said the guys were a little disappointed. The lady baked some goodies for everybody, she loves cooking for people, so the guys will be happy, they get some homemade goodies.

Feel pretty good this morning, got up a little early. Got out of bed at 0530 this morning, was gonna go back to bed but was craving a coffee so I decided to stay up. Well, gotta go get ready for my appt.

Later All

NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!!   NEVER SURRENDER!!!!!!

No comments: