Friday, June 29

WASPS!!!!!!

Got stung by a wasp his morning.........man that hurt!!!

Went to move an ashtray that I had sitting on the table on the back porch, bam!! out from the under side 4 or 5 of them flew out. I wonder which one got me? Boy did it hurt at first, it's been about 30 minutes now took some advil, my finger is all swollen up but it don't hurt as much.

Other than that, I feel pretty good this morning. Was going to maybe move the bar into the garage but it is supposed to get into the 100's today. Think I may just veg in front of the puter or TV and stay cool.

Went into work to see the guys I work with the other night, I really enjoyed that. BS'ing with the Night Ops crew it was fun. That was the highpoint of my day really. I work with a very good group of guys. Unfortunately there were a couple guys that were not there that night, 1 is in the hospital, I hope he is ok, he's in my prayers, another guy had the night off. I'm gonna have to catch him on the flip flop, I owe him a home cooked steak anyways, so I may have him over in a few days.

The guys said I looked really good, a little thinner but other wise good. I have lost some weight I think It's due to not drinking beer any longer, only lost about 10 pounds so far.

Later All


NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!!     NEVER SURRENDER!!!!!

No comments: