Monday, June 18

Good Morning

Feel pretty good this morning. Starting on my 2nd cup of coffee.

I wish that scum that lives down here would move away. I can't stand the guy. I asked the lady last night why they don't just move back up North and live with his wife's mom. Looks as if they did that once and they are not welcome now. That don't surprise me. If they need to live out of their car, they are not doing it in my driveway! I guess the bum asked my lady if they could come here and use our stove to cook, needless to say I said Hell NO!!!! That is not going to happen. They knew they would get evicted if they did not pay rent. Who in their right mind would let themselves get 4 months behind in rent in the first place if they did not have a fallback? My girl and I are not going to make up for their mistakes. This is pathetic.

Apparently the wife makes more than 10 bucks an hour and their rent in that scum hole apartment was only 400. Now, you do the math. She brought in more than enough to pay rent, bills and what not, she also gets child support for the kid that is living with her mother and food stamps. These people got evicted because they are stupid, or just didn't want to pay rent. Now they are homeless. I have no idea if they figured they would be able to move in here, but, that would never happen in a million years. Even if they gave me 1000 bucks rent a month, screw that. I hope they move away. I'm gonna miss the grand kid, but that's a small price to pay for not having the bum in our lives any longer.

Hell, if they were to decide to move away, I would give them the money for a U-Haul truck just to be rid of them.

Other than the bum rant from above, I feel pretty good today. The lady has a doctors appt. today. They are going to give her some shots in her back to try and ease her back pain, I am really hoping that these shots relieve her pain for awhile. I hate seeing my lady in pain and able to do nothing about it.

No comments: