Tuesday, June 12

Wanting To Change Shelf, But Can't

I wanted to redo that crate table today, but, I can't risk it. I had my 3rd round of chemo today, the doc came in and told me my blood count was a 54. Last week he told me that he would not treat anybody with chemo if their blood count was below 60. Well, he decided to treat me today anyways considering he said that next week he did not have me scheduled for chemo because he assumed my count was going to be low.

Before he treated me he said "Now, I;m treating you today even though your count is at 54. I need to you be very careful, your on blood thinners, if you get a nose bleed or cut that does not stop get in here to the ER pronto, your platelets are really low and you may need some blood." So, I do not want to risk working with tools. I will have to do the stand next week. Oh well, It's not that I do not have the time now.

NEVER GIVE UP!!!!   NEVER SURRENDER!!!!

2 comments:

JennieCR said...

You be extra careful with those low platelets. You know that was my problem for years. And if your count is 54, yes, that is LOW!!! Stay out of the heat as best as you can too. You don't want to get faint! Yes, I'm nurse teenie bopper, and you better behave! :)

Keddy said...

Roger, Roger, LOL