Tuesday, July 17

Back Home

Got back yesterday, had a great time up North. Everything is normal, here I am having my morning coffee and reading the news. I feel good today, going in later for some blood work, not doing chemo this week.

I had a really good time up north this time, we had this impromptu picnic and a lot of my family showed up, many I have not seen in years, it was great. The only low point was me being tired all the time. That is the only side effect I am showing from chemo so far, being tired all the time. Other than that I feel great.

I got some real good pizza up there. I have been around the world and I have not had pizza that can even compare to the pizza in scumtown.

I really liked being back home with my folks for a few days and seeing old friends and family members. I do not know when I will get the chance to go back.

Well, school for the grand kid starts in a couple weeks. His folks better have a place because he is going back with them. I have informed my lady that he is not staying here while going school. The whole summer is enough. I value my mornings. It is a time for me to relax with my coffee and just veg in front of the computer. My lady usually sleeps till around 10 or 11or so. We are not getting up to get him off to school. That is not our job.

If the bum does not have a place, getting his kid back may be an incentive. Try to entertain an 8 year old in a hotel room, ha! Right now they only have a baby that sleeps all the time. The kid is not coming over after school either, screw that crap. He can stay on the weekends but that's it.

God I wish that bum would just go back to scumtown where he belongs.

NEVER GIVE UP!!!!! NEVER SURRENDER!!!!!

No comments: