Wednesday, July 4

Side Note

I quit taking those anxiety pills, they were turning me into a zombie and I could not think straight. The lady liked me on them because I was totally compliant and non argumentative. Screw that. I'm going to think what I want and speak my mind, I always have and always will.

My lady has this talent of avoiding the truth, then she forgets and acts like nothing has ever happened. Her sons exploit that fully. They both have treated her like whale shit several times in the past. To both come back and not even apologize and act as if nothing went on as well. Well, I am not side stepping the truth any longer, If it upsets my lady she can leave, I am not keeping her here.

I am not taking any more anxiety pills either. I have come to except that fact that I have cancer and am going to fight it till my last breath.

No comments: