Saturday, July 7

Feeling Good

Feeling pretty good this morning, I hope this trend continues. I feel normal, no pain or anything anywhere. I am hoping that is the cancer drugs working to kill the cancer inside of me. I want to think that if they were not working I would be getting worse. I will not know till I take my next CT scan probably in about 5 weeks. I sure do hope these drugs are working. I still am showing no side effects from the chemo other than being tired sometimes.

The bills are starting to roll in, boy I am glad I got some pretty good ins. I do not know where I would get all of the money to pay for these treatments. I had to call the hospital to make payment arrangements on one very large bill. I am just going to have to pay it off on a monthly basis, but, it is going to continue to go up as long as I keep being treated. Oh well. I do not need to make any big purchases anyways, I have all that I want actually. (Except a house on the beach in Guam......LOL) That's a dream of mine.

The bum came over again last night. The lady cooked dinner for them so the bums wife could do my lady's hair. Nothing much happened really, they came, they ate, they left. I felt good getting rid of them. I was nice, it was not easy.

Taking the lady to the city today, she wants to do some shopping. I might pick up a Papa Murphy's pizza, I like those. Other than that I don't have anything else planned for today. It's gonna be good to get out of the house for a few hours.

I have come to a decision regarding the Vinyl collection. I am done. I am not going to be buying records any longer. I have enough. The ones I do have I'm placing on the shelf to collect dust. I want to concentrate on video games and baseball cards. Now I just need to build the shelves.

I want to do a complete overhaul in this basement. I have this desk that is giant size I want to get rid of and am thinking of moving the stereo upstairs in the living room and hooking it to the TV for surround sound. I am also thinking of selling my big DJ speakers, I never use them and do not listen to loud music any longer. I know that I am not going to get what they are worth out of them, maybe I'll just rent a storage unit and put everything in there. Not sure yet.

I do know that I am never going to be a heavy drinker again, period. If I get past this disease I am only going to drink beer.....maybe, that's a big maybe, on special occasions. I can not believe how much of my life I wasted being drunk. I had a problem and I thank the Lord up above for bringing me around.

Time for another coffee......Later All!

NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!  NEVER SURRENDER!!!!!


No comments: