Wednesday, July 25

Side Note

We are taking the kid back to his parents today. He starts school in a week, we ain't dealing with that crap. The lady called the bum last night to inform him of our intentions.....LOL. He told her he doesn't know how that's going to work out. They are still in the hotel and the bus does not go out that far........well, looks like your going to have to RAISE YOUR OWN KID now buddy.

Fuck I can't believe these people. We have had their kid all summer. They have called 2 times I think to talk to him period. The kid wanted to stay with his folks for a night or two a couple weeks ago. He stayed 2 nights and called for me and the lady to come get him, my lady heard the mother in the back ground telling the kid what to say. Do you believe that shit? She did not want him there any longer. Didn't want to put up with him I guess. Trying to entertain an 8 year old in a hotel room is rather difficult I can imagine. Well guess what people, your gonna have too now. I don't understand it. This kid is very well behaved. Very well. He's not the run all over, hyper, constantly need direction type. You tell him to sit and play with his toys he does, he's no trouble at all. His fucking parents are the problem. It is obvious that they don't want the kid. That's sad. I like the little guy, not enough to become his legal guardian though. Screw that. He is more than welcome to visit. Not live here. Period.

I heard these people are paying 800.00 a month to stay in that crappy hotel. Sheesh, for 8 a month they could find a nice apt. or maybe a house. These people are tards. I could give a shit about these people. The bum called last week I think it was, he ran out of gas and was in a parking lot somewhere, wanted us to bring him a gallon. Ha, I said the neighbor has our gas can, don't have any cash to go buy another (I just didn't want too) and for him to call his wife, or one of his friends, we could not help him. He never called back, I am assuming that he found somebody. I don't care. We ain't running his kid to school either, or picking him up. Period. This fuck knew this day was coming. I'm hoping he moves himself and and his scum ass wife back to scum town where he belongs. I'm taking back what I said earlier. If they do decide to move, I ain't giving them a penny.

No comments: