Monday, July 9

Bath Day

We are going to try and give the dog a bath today. He is smelling pretty bad. We have only given him 1 other bath in the past, he never needed one, well he is getting older now and his skin is starting to get very dry. He did not like the last bath we gave him but he was a lot younger then. He may enjoy this one.

My lady brushed him last night, he ate that up, he never liked to be brushed either but he loved it last night. I am thinking it may go the same with the bath, I hope so.

Going up North tomorrow, I can't wait to see my folks. Not looking forward to the drive, but that can't be helped. My lady has stated that she wants to drive most of the way this time. I'm going to have to think about that. I do not like leaving my house for extended periods, I'm a homebody. I have informed my neighbor that we are going to be out of town and he has agreed to keep an eye on the house.

With the bum here I really do not like the idea of leaving, hard telling what that guy might pull especially now that he is living in a hotel. But, I have advised my neighbor that if there are any strange cars lurking around to call the police and myself, he has both my lady's and I's cell phone numbers.

Feeling pretty good today, I go in for chemo later. I really hope that these drugs are doing their job.


No comments: