Monday, July 2

July 2

Well, not much going on today. Woke up had my coffee, I feel pretty good. Added some chlorine to the pool it needed it. Don't plan on doing much of nothing today, probably play video games.

The 4th is two days away. We have not gotten alot of rain, it rained last night for a little while I think from the looks this morning. I hope some stupid redneck don't start any fires with his stupid fireworks.
That is one thing I could never understand, maybe I'm a cheapskate, I don't know. I could never bring myself to pay good money for stupid fireworks, period. I smoke and that in a sense is burning money, but sheeesh, I could never spend the kind of money some people spend on that crap. Ask them what they are celebrating, I bet that they could not even tell you, ask them what the fireworks signify, they would probably be clueless.

The lady and I really don't have any plans for the 4th. She mentioned inviting the bum over for a little BBQ, I don't know about that. The stupid bum has been living in a hotel for the past 3 weeks, lol. He would probably jump at that chance of some real food.

One thing did happen about a week ago I think I should mention. He was talking to the lady on the phone, asked if him and his wife could come over for supper. My lady said she would have to check with me, hehehe, he told her not to worry about it. HA! That bum knows I ain't taking any of his shit, period. I am not going to let him use my wife at all. That's why he told her not to worry about it.

Now we have the other bum son up North bugging us. He wants to borrow 50 bucks from his mom. Why he says borrow is beyond me. He is never going to pay it back.  He lost his job which is par for the course actually. The guy gets a job works a few weeks then gets canned........ah, but, it's always somebody else who is to blame, or something that he had no control over. Ya right, I say, he's lazy, he don't want to work. He wants his wife to support him like before. Man these 2 are a real piece of work, I'll tell ya.

I wish they would both just leave us alone.

No comments: