Wednesday, July 18

Blood Work

Had my blood work done yesterday, the doc said it looked really good. My platelet count was low but he stated that was to be expected. He did say that most people have a count that low after going through 2 cycles of chemo, I have gone through 3 so that's good. I feel good today, got some sleep last night and slept in this morning, woke up at 0630, lol

The lady ain't doing so hot, she got some shots in her back for the last 3 weeks and they have not helped her, in fact she says the the shots have made her pain worse. I might have to take her into to her doctor today to see why she is in so much pain.

I really don't have any plans today at all, so if she needs to go, it won't get in the way of anything.

Have not heard anything from the bum, ya think that he or his wife would call ya know, to check up and talk with their kid? Nada, nothing. These people take the cake. I am sure the bum wants my lady to adopt him, but that ain't gonna happen, screw that. If it were to happen, (not that it ever will) I'm sure the bum has no idea what I will put on them. I will go after them for child support, insurance and anything else I can make them pay, period.

Not hearing anything from them has me assuming  they are still staying in a hotel. The grand kid has said on occasion that when they did have a place the bum and his wife never left the bedroom, that's where the TV and computer was, so living in a hotel is probably regular for them. Who the fuck knows?

I do know this, the kid is going back with them next week whether they have a place or not, period.

Man I hate dealing with scum.

No comments: