Sunday, July 8

Sunday

Feeling real good this morning, got a bunch of sleep last night. Went to the city yesterday, the lady got a couple fish for her tank, me, I got a Papa Murphy's pizza. It sucked, I ruined it by over cooking it, man I was mad, but oh well.

Well, it looks as if we are going up North in a few days, I can't wait to see my parents, I'm looking forward to it. We are going to stay there for 4 days, can not stay any longer due to doctors appts. My folks have a little picnic planned for next Saturday with all of my family that are up there to attend so I can see them. I am very much looking forward to that.

I am going to beat this disease, I am really scared but full of determination. With the Lords help I will beat it. I have since become a better person because of this disease. I hate no longer. I can not believe how much of my life I wasted hating. It made me miserable and my lady as well. Sure, I still dislike some people, but hate no longer. I have since come to value my life and look to better it and others lives around me.

I still am not going to let my lady's family take advantage of her, those are the few people I still dislike, but, I tolerate them for her sake.

I do not have anything planned for today except to go pick up my medicine and that's it. It's going to be a lazy day for me. I did do alot of sleeping yesterday, slept for around 12 hours all combined. I feel really good this morning though, on my second cup of coffee and going strong, LOL.

We do have a financial issue that I will take care of in 2 weeks, I let the lady know about it last night, she got pretty upset and started to cry, I advised her that everything is taken care of and we are going to be fine. I am glad that she knows everything now. From now on I am not going to hide anything from her. I hid things from her in the past because she gets so worked up and upset. Not any longer. She lives here to, I am not going to shield her from the truth any longer. In the past I have let bills slide because she wanted something, etc....... No longer. I just like seeing her happy. I'm going to have to deal with it now. The issue is not very bad and will be resolved in 2 weeks, but that did not stop her from going overboard, moping around the house all last night, not eating......crap like that. I hope today she is over it.

I do not need this crap to worry about, I advised her that last night. My lady can be quite melodramatic at times, last night was one of them. She better be over it today or we will have to have a talk. I do not need her bringing me down.

Other than that I feel peachy, really good. I am going to beat this.

No comments: