Thursday, July 5

The Day After

Nothing going on, feeling pretty good this morning. On my 2nd cup of coffee.

Well, the bum did come over last night, it wasn't that bad. He picked up some big fireworks and lit them off. Now, I don't understand this. They are homeless living in a hotel, although, he can spend money on fireworks. Man, these people really take me. But, scum will be scum, simple as that. I have noticed in the past it is usually people that don't have a penny to their name are the ones that spend big bucks on crap like that, that is why they have no cash, lol.

I got some firecrackers for 3 bucks. Lit them off, I have not done anything like that since I was a kid. It was fun, I got 3 bucks worth of enjoyment out of it, hehehehe. I don't spend much money on crap like that, and will never do it. It's a waste period. Might as well put a couple 20's on the ground and light them on fire and watch them burn, that's how I look at it anyways.

I will say this, the lady finally admitted she thinks the bum is an idiot. All this time she was praising him for the IQ that she said he had when she had him tested in high school, she would say " he is very smart, scored really high on the IQ test one of the highest in the school". Well you can have a high IQ and still be dumb as a box of rocks, what she does not understand is an IQ is a measurement of your learning ability, not your smarts. Now, the bum is lazy, he don't want to learn anything, hence him being an idiot. The worst kind actually, he thinks he's smart. Oh, well, these people are scum and that's that. My lady knows how I feel about her brood and has accepted it, I think she is disappointed in both of them as well, but she can do nothing.

Other than that, I feel great today actually. Gotta go into the city later for a doctors appt. for the lady. She is going in for the last shot in her back, I'm glad, crap, these procedures take at least 3 hours, they don't do the crap till late in the afternoon and we usually don't get home till after 8 that sucks, but oh well don"t have anything else to do.

The bum might come over tonight as well because his wife is off, I'm hoping we get back and it's too late, putting up with the guy for 1 day is enough, I don't think I could stand 2 days.

Wish me luck. Later All

NEVER GIVE UP!!!!  NEVER SURRENDER!!!!

No comments: