Thursday, July 19

Normal

Woke up feeling pretty good today. I'm sitting here on my 2nd cup of coffee.Had to put some water in the pool this morning, it was low. With all of this hot weather we have been having and the sun being relentless the water is evaporating quickly. I need to keep a certain water lvl in there for the pump. The pump is cooled by the water it pumps, if there is no water to pump it will burn up, so I have to make sure that water lvl is up.

Found some algae growing on the side this morning, scrubbed that off, I'm going to have to go to the store and get some pool shock to kill it off, no biggie, gotta get some more chlorine as well, it has been awhile since I dumped some in. The water is nice and clear though, it ain't going green.

Man, I slept all day yesterday and went to bed last night at 10 and slept till 7 this morning. This chemo is hitting me hard, I'm always tired. It's a small price to pay though considering these drugs might be killing the cancer inside of me.

I go in next week for my 3rd round of chemo. Do that once a week for 3 weeks then they will take a CT scan and see how these drugs are doing. Oh, I hope they are working. I'm going crazy wanting to know, the waiting is the hardest. I think they are working because I feel fine. No pain anywhere, have my appetite, and going to the john on a regular basis. The doctor told me most people can not take 3 rounds in a row due to their blood, me, my blood work keeps coming back excellent so that is a big plus.  I am keeping my weight up as well.

Gotta take the lady in for a doc appt. today, this one is here in town so that's a plus. I really don't feel like going into the city today.

NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!!!    NEVER SURRENDER!!!!!


No comments: